Wednesday, May 12, 2010

About Me

I am a mommy of 2 little ones under the age of 2! What were we thinking?!

My Sweet Boy is now 19 months old and learning new things every time I turn around. He never ceases to amaze me with the things he comes up with. He is just learning to talk and his vocabulary is increasing daily. He is exceptionally busy for his age and keeps me on my toes!

Miss Sassy Britches is just turning 10 weeks old, and believe it or not has rightfully earned her name. This girl will not look at a camera to save her life. If I catch her just right, sure I've got the shot, but the expression on her face is usually one that reads "Really Mom!" or "I have sooo many better things to do with my time." Never the less, we love her and her attitude!

With this blog, I hope to be able to pass the word on great items I find that help mommies like me accomplish tasks on their ever growing "To Do List." I might even point out things you didn't even KNOW were on your list. And if you follow closely...you might just win something! Can't beat that.

I cant go with out thanking My Main Man for providing us with the love and support we need to be able to live as comfortably as we do, and giving me the chance of a lifetime to Be able to stay home with our children and be with them through all that they do. It is something that gets taken for granted from day to day, but believe me...I know how truly blessed we are.


1 comment:

  1. SUPER CUTE! It turned out great Aim. See you had nothing to be stressed over :P Love ya-Meagan

    ReplyDelete